Epiphone EA 250
Regular price SFr. 530.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
We're glad to offer you this Epiphone Hollowbody Guitar from the early 70s made by Matsumoko Japan. Comes in at 2.9 kg in a cool transparent shaded red. Has a good volume and a nice full bodied, warm tone if played accoustically. This is transformed by the two low output humbuckers in jazzy, blues tones when played over an amp. Neck is flawless, frets are polished with still some good life in them. The neck is rather slim and prone to players with small hands or beginners who want to explore the vintage side of things.
- Overall condition; Very good
- Model: EA250
- Body: Maple, Hollowbody
- Neck: 3 Piece Maple, bolt on
- Fretboard: Rosewood, Vintage style
- Trussrod; working
- Nut: 40.3mm, Bone Nut (50.4 mm at 12th fret)
- Inlays: Front block inlays, black side dots
- Scale Lenght: 25.5',
- Bridge: Wood / Metal with tremolo tailpiece
- Pickups: 2 x Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3 Way Switch
- Pickguard: missing
- Tuners: Epiphone
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- No bag or case
- s/n 331353
Note: We're gladly welcome you in our shop and let you try anything you like. Otherwise we will shoot a video and send you the link to give you an idea on how the guitar sounds.